Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mission update #1

Well..
This is the first of many MANY posts that are my mission updates.

At the moment I'm in my very early stages of preparation..

My current preoccupations:
- Needing to find a full-time Job so that I can save for the trip (My current guess-timations are sitting at $10k).
- Working with Tim on where I will be going and what I may be doing.
- Trying to understand the complicatedness that is going overseas.
- Reading reading reading and learning about Cambodia.
- Setting dates to aim for.

If you feel like praying for me, these are the things I need prayer for at the moment (plus some other things I guess!)

2 comments:

JK said...

hey al, they sound like busy tasks, Hey the other night was good fun, gotta hang out again soon.

Alan said...

Thanks for reading Josh :P
The other night was AWESOME fun.. I loved it. I'd be happy to catch up any time man.
God Bless you brother.